Safety Centre and Clevertouch have joined forces to bring you a unique interactive safety experience.
Safety Centre’s Hazard Alley in Milton Keynes was the first purpose-built safety centre in the UK designed to give visitors a unique interactive experience. During a visit to our life size village young people encounter a range of hazards in everyday settings such as home, street, by a railway and near water and are encouraged to think about how to keep themselves safe.
ClClevertouch have donated a screen to the centre for use in their brand new ‘Safe Places to Cross’ scenario.
Come to the Safety Centre Clevertouch Launch on Wednesday 29th March 2017 to have a tour of Hazard Alley and see the Clevertouch screens in action. A Clevertouch Education Specialist will also be offering demonstrations on how the screens can be used in a classroom setting.
Visit between 3pm – 6pm and join a tour or watch a demonstration. Refreshments provided. Places are free but need to be booked.
Who should attend?
- Primary and special school heads, deputies or assistant heads, KS2 leaders, teachers
- Health and Safety Officers from schools and youth clubs
- Schools interested in holding school trips at the centre
- Road Safety and Community Safety officers from councils
- School ICT coordinators
- School Citizenship / PSHE coordinators
Safety Centre (MK) Ltd
18 Carters Lane