London, January 24th, 2017
Clevertouch, the award winning, market leading, interactive touchscreen brand returns to ISE 2017 with its latest solutions for Corporate and HE/FE verticals markets.
Located in Hall13 – Stand B85, Clevertouch will be showcasing brand new technology including the 65” Capacitive Touch Display, as well as updates to our Corporate Clevertouch Pro Series range.
All models in the series come with LUX, the most intuitive user interface ever developed for large interactive displays.
The first truly agnostic large interactive display on the market, all products and software in the Clevertouch Lux series will connect with all platforms including Chrome, Windows, iOS and Android.
The Clevertouch Pro Series comes with new functions and MDM controls (Mobile Device Management) that makes life easier for IT Managers.
Shaun Marklew, Sales & Marketing Director at Clevertouch, comments;
“As always, our planning and development of new innovations focusses on what end users want, resulting in a faster, more enhanced experience and technology that helps business. Our latest features and Capacitive screen will change the way end users work within the Corporate sector”
With tutorials and demos from Clevertouch demonstration experts, show highlights include:
- Launch of the 65” Clevertouch Capacitive Touch
- The new LUX interface – with superfast Android and the smoothest and most intuitive user experience to date
- Automatic OTA updates
- New MDM centralised controls and settings for ICT managers and technology leads
- Dual platform functionality lets users seamlessly switch between PC and Android mode, streamlining the way in which they access content
- Updated connectivity interface gives users an even faster way to connect Windows, Android, iOS & Chrome devices to all Clevertouch interactive touchscreens
Press enquiries should be directed to Elise Rappoport email@example.com on +44(0)7967 327155
Clevertouch is a market leading range of large interactive touchscreens, which have been designed and manufactured to the highest standard by an award-winning British manufacturer.
Built with the simplicity of a smartphone or tablet, the Clevertouch Lux Series of interactive touchscreens are powered by Android and come with a custom designed user interface, which enables users to present and interact with information as instinctively as the devices in their pocket.
All products in the range come with exclusive multi-touch software for education and business users.
You can find out more about Clevertouch products and software at www.clevertouch.com