Clevertouch is launching a host of original new features and technology innovations for the Plus Series, the market leading interactive touchscreen range in education, at BETT 2018.
Super Glide Surface is a new super smooth glass screen, with a clear anti-glare surface, that provides the perfect writing touchscreen experience. The scientifically developed surface is so smooth it does not attract or hold onto germs, marks or residue left by teacher or pupil hands, making this the most hygienic interactive screen available to schools.
Advanced Precision Touch takes stylus recognition to the next level with unparalleled accuracy. It gives teachers the ability to assign colours to multiple pens, enables limitless gesture control and allows endless side-swipe whiteboarding.
Smart Personalised Account Profile gives teachers the ultimate level of security and peace of mind. With instant access to cloud storage, Clevertouch’s smart security system will lock and wipe after each session. Users simply need to swipe their ID card, allowing the NFC system to provide instant access and display lesson plans and personal files on any Plus Series from Clevertouch, no matter where it’s located.
Android 7.1 Nougat will be installed on all new Plus Series screens. Every year a major update to Android is released. 7.1 allows you to:
- split screen whilst using apps
- integrate and access Google Drive and OneDrive
- create user and guest accounts
- upgrade to the new version of CleverShare
- integrate NFC and Chrome Browser
The Plus Series range from Clevertouch is a premium interactive touchscreen developed specifically for education. THE leading interactive flat panel, with 25% market share in the UK (2016 FutureSource), the Plus breaks new ground and has shaped the market through cutting-edge innovation.
Clevertouch at BETT:
As well as the Clevertouch stand (stand number C280), Clevertouch is hosting a full programme of FREE Clevertouch Academy presentations, covering subjects such as:
- Q&A sessions with Elizabeth Woodville Primary and Camelsdale Primary, two schools that have recently installed Clevertouch Plus screens in their classrooms
- How to plan the ultimate lesson for different subjects and age groups using your classroom’s touchscreen
- EdTech Expert Dr Edward Tse, will reveal why and how some teachers are choosing to ‘flip the classroom’ to improve pupil retention
- Explore the benefits of creative expression and discuss practical tips for using multitouch technology to expose learners to many forms of creative expression quickly
Education end-users are welcome to attend. Visit www.clevertouch.com/bett for more information and to register.
Please contact Louise Walker at Tiga Marketing on 07882 655416 or email email@example.com