12 interactive educational games that will keep your preschool and kindergarten age kids entertained while they are learning! Used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids.
Helpful voice narrating, colourful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculum’s and uses common core state standards. Kindergarten and preschool kids love these games!
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
- Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket