Advanced subjects such as fractions, pre-algebra, exponents, root words, and reading comprehension are made easy and entertaining. Math, language, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 12 games are designed using real Fifth Grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards.
- Fractions – Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
- Order of Operations – Solve equations using the correct order
- Measure and Volume – Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
- Exponents – Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
- Pre-Algebra – Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply
- Multiples – Identify multiples of a number
- Root Words – Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
- Spelling – Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
- Sentence Types – Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
- Reading – Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
- Multiple Meanings – Use context to find the correct word
- Pronouns – Identify different types of pronouns