We’ve partnered up with US app developer, Kevin Bradford to offer a selection of apps in the Cleverstore for grades 1 through 7. Kevin Bradford specializes in creating rich and engaging experiences while providing an opportunity to learn.
Also now available on the Cleverstore is Kevin Bradford’s popular Bingo for Kids, a fun and interactive bingo game that teaches children important subjects such as shapes, colors, animals, numbers, letters, words, addition, and more.
With Clevertouch quickly becoming a favorite in US schools, whether it’s as front-of-class screen to replace your whiteboard, or to encourage collaboration in a library setting, we understand how important it is to have content that is specific to your school’s needs. Each Kevin Bradford app is designed using the US curriculum and is modeled on Common Core State Standards.
- First Grade Learning Games includes add & subtract, patterns, and words.
- Odd and even numbers, time, money and punctuation feature in Second Grade Learning Games.
- For decimals and fractions, grammar, and prefixes take a look at Third Grade Learning Games.
- Fourth Grade Learning Games covers angles, geometry, and reading comprehension.
- In the Fifth and Sixth Grade Learning Games games include algebra and spelling.
- And as the title suggests, Seventh Grade Math Learning Games just covers maths.